Acumen Home Inspection Professional in North Carolina and South Carolina, helps you have a better understanding of your home's condition through property inspection. Our staff also provides in-depth descriptions of the major components of your home, along with a precise diagnosis of any detected flaw, as well as a clear explanation of its implications. You won't have to worry about anything because we give proper instructions to help you correct the defect.
We have Supra/Realtor Key if needed.
About The Founder
Hassan Hossami, Licensed Professional Engineer, PE, PMP®
- NC Licensed Professional Engineer
- NC & SC Licensed Home Inspector
- NC Licensed General Building Contractor
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional
- NACHI Certified Professional Inspector
- NACHI Certified Infrared Inspector
An accomplished and highly effective Professional Engineer and Construction Project Management Professional with 25 years of experience in the Structural Inspection, Structural Design and Construction of Residential and Commercial Projects.
Licenses and Certifications
- North Carolina Home Inspector License # 3517
- South Carolina Home Inspector License# RBI.48850
- Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) by the Project Management Institute
- Certified Infrared, Mold, and Radon Inspector by International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- Metrolina Chapter Project Management Institute
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Our Services Cover : Charlotte NC - Indian Trail NC - Mint Hill NC - Concord, NC - Davidson NC - Mooresville NC - Monroe NC - Wingate NC - Matthews NC - Waxhaw NC - Salisbury NC - Gastonia NC - Kannapolis NC - Mt Holly NC - Fort Mill SC - Rock Hill SC and many other Cities